In album: my videos

Deel Dit Album
«  <   1  2 3 > »

Requesting an Interpreter for Child Protective Ser NJ Family Lawyer Allison C. Williams shares legal advice on PIX11 show "Protecting Your Family" on the following family law question:
I do not speak English as my primary language. Can I request an interpreter for my child protective services interviews?

You can find out more about the subject or get legal help at:
or call: (908) 810-1083
Williams Law Group, LLC 830 Morris Turnpike, #206
Short Hills, NJ 07078

A compassionate & experienced NJ legal team fighting for your rights.


Reactie toevoegen

Log in om een reactie te plaatsen!